Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I know, I should be posting the Boys stuff that's coming but.....

I couldn't resist. I know, most are in the midst of cold, snowy weather but... like my saying goes, "Because its summer all year in Hawaii..." I couldn't go without releasing this beautiful white seersucker peasant top a little earlier than originally planned as it was intended to be part of the Spring line... so here it is a wee bit early.  The bell sleeves & bottom feature rolled hems. The elastic neckline makes this an easy fit and it couldn't be sweeter without the lightly shirred sleeves. One of my favorites :)



You can find this adorable top in my shop, just click HERE

Get the complete look and add the Boutique ruffled pants in black or cranberry.

Black Ruffled Boutique Pants

Cranberry Ruffled Boutique Pants










Don't forget to "Follow and Enter"  to win a $15.00 Certificate!  In the spirit of the Holidays, its time for a drawing!!!! Enter to win by joining/following Hot Lava Clothing's blogspot-- Enter by Dec. 1st!

What do you get???? A $15.00 certificate to use at my shop! Certificate is good until December 31st and will be applied to one transaction. Any portion not used will be void. Certificate will be applied towards listing price and will not be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Don't forget to tell your friends about my shop www.hotlavaclothing.etsy.com and share this blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment